Upgrade the way you pay with eDirham Instant
Experience the digital edge with eDirham Instant, a cardless mode of payment for governmental services now available on NBF Corporate Access and NBF Direct.
Your banking convenience is always a priority at NBF. As an extension to our services to meet your banking needs in an enhanced way, we are happy to announce that we’ve partnered with Ministry of Finance to become one of the local banks to offer eDirham services to our clients.
NBF eDirham Instant is a cardless mode of payment with authentication that allows you to pay for government services at participating entities through NBF Corporate Access online banking and app (for Corporate clients) and NBF Direct online banking and app (for Retail customers).
Register for eDirham Instant and upgrade to smooth and seamless payments while enjoying a range of benefits:
- Convenient cashless and cardless payment
- Settle government services quickly and easily
- Available seamlessly and safely at your fingertips via NBF online and mobile banking
- Instant registration – no waiting time for physical card to arrive
- Immediate debit from your NBF account and therefore no need to pre-fund your account as in the case of a physical card
- Instant payment notification
- Widely accepted at participating government entities (see list here)
- One time registration through NBF Corporate Access and NBF Direct (payment functionality is only available on the app)
Watch this how-to-video to learn how to register, de-register and make payment for eDirham Instant, to link and delink accounts and how to make eDirham payment using NBF Corporate Access.
To get answers to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs) about eDirham Instant:
Should you need further assistance, please call us on 8008NBF(623).